Monday, September 16, 2013

Happy Second Anniversary !

OH YEAH! Today is officially 2 years since my first post. I know people around the world keep reading some of my posts until now. Thanks a bunch for the comments, the loyal readers, the haters, or whatsoever it is i will still appreciate your holly time to stop by and take a look a bit of my cheesy blog. So thanks you guys. This introduction may be sounds corny but yeah i just wanna say thanks.

For the next i (may) will be more structured in writing and explaining the foods and recipes. Some people think my foods are just too abstract to be true, but this is me. That's why it called no-rules-cooking. When you need to do is do whatever you want. I will try to put some easy local foods also. I hope i can write more. Maybe join some culinary event like i used to before i got sick. Lets blow the candles. Make some improvement. CHEERS!


No comments:

Post a Comment