Monday, February 6, 2012

I love chocolate, I love Molten Choco Cake!

Chocolate! I bet you guys especially girls love to eat it! Yea this kind of sweet is a very good one to heal the bad mood, even to relieve the stress. I remembered when my teacher asked me to brought a lots of chocolate bars on the high school trip (Jakarta-Yogjakarta) to kept me feel happy. I am an easily-get-bored type one, so for me chocolate can heal me. Not for 100% but maybe 25-40% (abstract percentages LOL).

Well, I love the variety of cakes and other snacks made out of chocolates like brownies, cupcakes, chocochips cookies (i love betty crocker one :P), Sacher Torte (my mom's made is yoom, maybe i will put the recipe later) and so on. I also love to make praline-wannabe ( aha actually i just melt the cooking chocolate blocks and mold it in lots of shapes). LOL!

So, Right now i wanna share the experienced of amateur chefs. Me and my cousin tried to make a good sweet snacks from chocolate and our choice when to Molten choco cake. I actually very often saw the junior masterchef Aussie kids made this kind of dessert. So we want to tried it (but i am sure those kids are better than me haha)

We asked google for the recipe (coz we are a bit lazy to find the recipes from the cookbooks) and we found lotsa recipes! Different recipes has a different technique. Thanks God there's someone who have a good and simple one! We doubled the recipes coz we need lotsa cakes to eat haha!

YOU MUST PREPARE:



- 150gr butter (we used Elle&Vire unsalted butter)
- 130gr dark chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 80gr sugar
- 160cc milk
- 40gr chocolate powder
- Vanila ice cream
- fresh cherries

HOW TO MAKE?

- melt the dark chocolate and butter.
- mix sugar and eggs, beat with a whisker. Slowly add the milk then put the melted choco and butter.
- add the kokoa powder, stir well.
-  pour batter into a small round mold (or cupcakes mold) that has been spread with the butter.
- bake for 11 minutes in 200 degrees celcius. (please carefully set the time, it should be 11 minutes, coz i added another 5 minutes and the cake look overcook :P haha)




How does it looks? Yoom meeh? Yes! I agree its yoom meeh :D haha even though the 'look' is not realy good, coz we oven it too long haha :P but still its good. Perfect stuff for a cool afternoon :D or when you are in you bad mood :) Well thats all i wanna share to you guys! Happy cooking :D

No comments:

Post a Comment