Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Journey to the center of Java

No.. No, i won't talk about another sequel of this movie or something, but this is my story about my journey to my hometown. Well, central Java is not my hometown either but this is the route that we passed to East Java. Before i continue, let me say happy Eid 1433 H for all Muslim in the world. A bit late (Yeah i always late :P ) .. How was your eid? I bet you all enjoy the holly day.

Well, back to our own hometown @ Eid Mubaraq is the part of its celebration, People who migrate to the city, back to the hometown to celebrate eid with family. So did i.. I was born in capital city actually, but my dad comes from the place called Madiun in East Java. 

The trip to my dad's hometown was realy long and bored. We got a very bad traffic jam. We were really tired until we arrived in Semarang in Central Java. We planned to visit and buy our favorite food called Lunpia Semarang but my mom seems extremely tired and suddenly didn't want to visit anykind of place in Semarang. I was a half mad and a bit stubborn to forced the entire family to stop by in the lunpia shop (even my driver kinda mad at me for this stubborn decision) BUT I DID IT. We stopped and jump into this place!

(The Lunpia Shop)
                                                           
Lunpia is the spring roll that contained with chicken, shrimp, bamboo sprout and others ingredients. It is serve with a special sauce and spring onion and pickled. I love the smell, the taste and i it devide into 2 types: the friend and non-fried. I love the non-fried one :) The Sell it 10 pieces/box @ Rp 10.000/piece or $1. A cheap price for a piece of happiness..

( The Process)

( Non-Fried Lunpia Semarang and Spring Onion)
HAPPY?? Yes I was so happy for this Lunpia. But just an hour after the happiness, we got another bad traffic jam. So i grabbed my second Lunpia and the journey will be continue~

No comments:

Post a Comment