Thursday, August 15, 2013

I am back!

Its really nice to open up and write again in my cheesy blog. I know its almost a year since my last post but i am happy enough to see that people keep coming and read some. So what happened since i've been gone? I got serious illness that made me lose some passion in life. Not only to write, but also to cook and try some stuffs. So, here i am. Writing on blog again. I will post some stuffs again hopefully. But before all, I want to show you my lunch today. Mom made this for me after almost one junk food week (Coz mom was too bussy to cook and i cant move my ass from the couch). This is basically a Sundanese* type of foods: Fried Fish, Tempe, Salty Fish, Sambal, and Some lalapan (Greenies). I feel so blessed and i know this is love. LOLS!




*) Ethnic of West side of Java Island. 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete