Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Evening Snack :D

Well, its not about a real snack like oreo or sumethin, but its more like a food that i eat everytime i get hungry in the evening. Especially when i have to stay up late to write some assignments or papers or even just to watch my favorite movie in the late night. I choose noodle for it! and Indomie is my favorite one :)

Instant noodles for me is a lifesaver for hungry people who need food. Instant noodles are also commonly given to the refugees of natural disasters as a practical food aid. There was no denying the food is indeed very useful, although it is not good if consumed too often. So, eat instant noodles at the most appropriate because it is not advisable to eat instant noodles every day!

There are a few tips that make you less guilty when you eat instant noodles. First, you have to add lots of vegetables. Usually I mix different kinds of vegetables such as spinach, lettuce, tomatoes, kale, onions, leeks, mustard greens, cabbage and others. Do not forget the chili. This will give few vitamins. In addition, we can also add some spices to give flavor variations and of course egg as a protein :)


This is the instant noodles with vegetables, and also sprinkled a little bit oregano. I've said before, i don't know why I love the oregano: D haha. Delicious evening snack, isn't it? :)

Besides Indomie, i also love Ramyun from Nong Shim. This is an instant noodle in Korean style. So, the texture and the taste is different from Indomie, our local product. Nongshim has a varieties of flavor. My favorite one is Kimchi Ramyun :D yoom yoom, its perfect for the evening snack or a good food for rainy season or even winter? haha. Well I WOVE instant noodles so much.


Unfortunately this is not healthy foods, so it can not be eaten as often as I want. Meeeh :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment